Comment on page
Sign and Send
HOW TO BULK SIGN DOCUMENTS OFFLINE AND INITIATE TO RESPECTIVE BULK USER?
The bulk signing activity is performed in the local machine or computer so the signed document will not be exposed to internet. These signed document can be triggered to the respective user and the same can be password protected.
Note: Please refer the previous article for the template creation.
Step 1: To proceed for Bulk Signing, click on the “Bulk Signing” option, from the left side panel.
Step 2: Select the created templated from the list to proceed signing.
Step 3: In this step, you need to select the “Source” folder (folder which contains the document(s) that need to be signed in bulk) by clicking “Select Folder” button.
Select the “Destination folder” (where the signed documents need to be stored) by clicking the “Select Folder” button and press “Continue“
Step 4: In the Signing page, you will have an option to complete signing by choosing "Sign&Finish".
Allow Multiple Signing: When this option is enabled, it should not compromise the integrity or tampering protection of the document. Each user's signature is added to the document in a way that doesn't change the underlying content or make it vulnerable to unauthorized changes.
Advanced Setting: The provision to assign a common password or use a file for passwords, along with sending automated emails post-signing to individual recipients based on email addresses defined in the file, here's how this could work:
- 1.Password Provision:
- Common Password: Users are allowed to assign a common password to protect access to the signed document. This password ensures that only authorized individuals can open and view the document.
- Password from a File: Alternatively, the software allows users to specify a file containing a list of passwords. Each signer can then select or be assigned a specific password from this file. This can be useful in cases where you want to have unique passwords for different signers.
- 2.Automated Email Notifications:
- Individual Recipients: The software should have the capability to send automated email notifications to individual recipients based on their email addresses.
- Email Addresses Defined in a File: Email addresses for each recipient can be defined in a separate file or specified during the signing process. These addresses are associated with each signer. Sample excel file can be downloaded by 'Format' option.
- 3.Emailing option: This is an optional setting, you can enable only if the signed copy has to be shared to recipient.
- emSigner SMTP: emSigner SMTP refers to SMTP settings or configurations within a emSigner software application that is configured to send emails. emSigner SMTP often use SMTP to send notifications, alerts, or other types of messages.
- Other SMTP: This refers to the use of SMTP settings in standard email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, or Apple Mail. When you configure an email client to send outgoing emails, you use SMTP settings to specify the server and credentials to send messages.
- 4.Email Content: The email content can be customized and may include details about the signed document, a link to access the document, and instructions for opening it with the assigned password.
After entering the required details, the use can complete the signing process by selecting "Sign& Finish".
Step 5: The user can only use DSC based Signing Option. If "Other SMTP" option is opted, the user has to setup the SMTP setting in the "SMTP Server Setting" and proceed for signing.