Comment on page
Step 2: Click on your profile image, at the top right corner and then click on ‘Settings‘
Step 3: Under Admin Settings click on “Advanced Settings”
Step 4: You will have an option to configure Signature Type, External user notification, Signature Settings, Post Signing Setting, Protect Document, Time Zone and Visual appearance settings.
Following are the sections that are present in the Advanced Settings
"External User Signature Type" typically refers to the type of electronic signature used by individuals or entities outside of your organization. Admin user can able to restrict the signing options to the "Adhoc user" using this option.
Send SMS with sign link: typically refers to the process of notifying individuals or entities outside of your organization about the initiated document and also to verify the user via SMS.
- Embed fonts as part of the PDF document: Signature font from sample signature will be displayed in the document if this option is enabled (document size will increase if this option is enabled)
- Do CRL/OCSP check before signing using digital signatures: Enable this option to sign using digital signature with CRL/OCSP Verification
- Include Common Name in bulk signing (Offline): Enable this function to create multiple users with same name
- Include Document reference number in document folder: enable this option to show reference number in signed document
- Include timestamp in signature: Enable this option to show the timestamp in the signed document
- Include Organization name in signature: Enable this option to show the Organization name in the signed document.
- Define Pin for signature: Enabling this option will request the user to enter a Pin every time before signing the document.
- Validate all Initials and Signature Placeholder(s): Enable this option to make the application validate whether all the Initials and Signatures are done in the document.
- Show X instead of space for non selected Checkboxes and Radio Buttons in forms: Enable this option to show X instead of space.
Send attachments as part of completion mails: If the signed template has an attachment, the same will be attached while initiating the signed copy of the document.
Include completion certificate as part of completion mails: Enabling this option will attach the completion certificate(carry's information about the document, Signature Type, Timestamp, Geo Tagging) while initiating the signed copy of the document.
Hold sending completion email to all participants until triggered manually or through an API: This option will hold the completion emails to the signatories/reviewers of the respective template.
Send a single email when sharing documents to multiple recipients: This option will validate for duplication of email ID and ignore sending the multiple emails to the recipient.
Allow users to add attachments even after signing: It enable the option to the signatories/reviewers to add the documents post the signing activity is completed by the respective user.
Disable printing: Disabling printing is a security measure that restricts users from printing digital documents or content.
Disable content copying: Disabling content copying, also known as copy protection, is a security measure that restricts users from copying text or content from a digital document or webpage.
Disable content copying for accessibility: Accessibility involves making content as usable as possible for all users, including those with disabilities. Disabling content copying can hinder the ability of users who rely on assistive technologies, such as screen readers, from accessing and interacting with your content.
Hide Font Based Signing Option: Hiding font-based signing options in eSignature to limit the types of signatures that users can apply to documents. Font-based signatures often involve users selecting a signature font and typing their name in that font to create a signature-like appearance.
Hide Draw Option: Hiding the "Draw" option in eSignature is a specific configuration choice that prevents users from manually drawing their signatures using a stylus, finger, or mouse. Disabling this option may be necessary for specific use cases where you want to limit the types of signatures that can be applied to documents.
Hide Upload Option: Hiding the "Upload" option in an eSignature is a configuration choice that restricts users from uploading their own documents for signature or other purposes. This may be necessary in certain scenarios where you want to limit the types of documents that can be processed through the platform.
Hide Topaz Option: Hiding the "Upload" option in an eSignature is a configuration choice that restricts users from uploading their own documents for signature or other purposes. This may be necessary in certain scenarios where you want to limit the types of documents that can be processed through the platform.
Hide My Signature (Optional): Hiding the "My Signature" option in an eSignature typically means preventing users from creating or using their own custom signature styles. This could be done for various reasons, including maintaining consistency and ensuring compliance.
The Time zone setting in signing platforms is essential for accurately timestamping when a document is signed or when certain actions related to the signing process occur. Users can configure their own time zone settings in their user profiles. This allows each user to view timestamps in their local time zone, making it easier to track and understand when events occurred.
Email notification settings that allow users to choose the email language and ensure that communication is delivered in a same language to the users.