Step 1: Log in to www.emsigner.com using Admin user name and Password
Step 2: Click on your profile image on the top right corner, and go to the “Settings” menu
Step 3: Click on ‘Manage workflows’ under Admin Settings.
Step 4: On the Manage workflow page click on ‘Create New workflow’ or select a workflow and click on ‘Setup Template/Flexiform’.
Step 5: Click the ‘Upload Documents’ button which will allow you to upload your pdf document(s).
Step 6: Add signatories on the right side panel by clicking on the ‘+Add Signatories’ button
Step 7: On the added signatories, you will find a settings icon. Click on the “Settings” icon
- Individual: Choose signing type for a signatory as ‘Individual’ if you would like to send documents individually for signing. Each document will be sent separately for signing.
Select a ‘Profile name’ for the signatory and click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Bulk: Choose signing type for a signatory as ‘Bulk’ if you would like the signer to sign all the documents collectively. All the documents will be sent in bulk to the signer so he can sign it as a whole.
You can choose either ‘Individual’ or ‘Bulk’ signing type for each signatory.
Step 8: You can now drag and drop the fields from the left side panel into the template.
Step 9: On hover-over of dragged field, you will find configure icon, click on it. A “Form Field” popup window will open up to perform additional settings.
- Map the signatory to form field by selecting the signatory from the ‘Assigned To’ drop down list
- In “Form Field” popup window you will find a “Tag Name” field. Enter the column name that you will be inputting while creating a CSV/XLS file. (Note: Tag Name is used to map fields against uploaded CSV/XLS data for bulk document generation.)
- In this case, when you create a CSV/XLS file, the column name should be same as Tag Name. (i.e. dept)
Once the settings are defined, click the “Apply” button.
Step 10: Once the above steps are completed, click the “Activate” button. You will now see a message popup on successful completion.