What should I do if the Digital Signatures are not reflecting? If Digital Signature is disabled or the Select Folder is disabled in Offline Signing
If Digital Signature is disabled or Select Folder is disabled in Offline Signing, then follow the below steps:
Please check whether emSigner Utility is installed or not. To know what emSigner utility is, click here
If emSigner is not installed,check below links on how to install emSigner.
- For Windows installation click here
- For MAC installation click here
- For Linux installation click here
After successful installation, please check that the emSigner utility is running in your machine. To ensure this: Go to Task Bar --> Locate the emSigner Icon
If you do not find the emSigner icon on the task bar, It means that the utility is not running in your system. So,
- Double click on the emSigner icon created on your desktop.
- Double click or right click the emSigner icon on the task bar to open emSigner
- You can check for available updates
To check emSigner updates:
- Select the Update tab where you can find messages on updates. To update the utility, click on the update button. If utility is up to date then skip updating.
- You will then need to check whether the same port number is reflecting after logging into the account www.emsigner.com. If it is not same, you can update the port.
To check and update the port click here
Lastly, check if you can Digital Sign in emSigner