How do I Install the Latest Version of MSI file with TLS 1.2 Version?
Detailed steps that show how to install the latest version of MSI file with TLS 1.2 version are listed below:
- Existing users need to uninstall the older version of emSigner utility and re-install the latest version of MSI file with TLS 1.2 version. New users can directly install the emSigner utility.
- Click on the below links or copy and paste the urls in the browser for installation of the latest version of utility.
emSigner for Windows - https://www.emsigner.com/Downloads/emsigner-windows.zip
emSigner for Mac - https://www.emsigner.com/Downloads/emsigner_Mac.zip
emSigner for Linux - https://www.emsigner.com/Downloads/emSigner_Unix.zip
Steps on how to install the latest version of utility
Installation steps for MAC - https://support.emsigner.com/category/how-do-i-install-emsigner-utility-mac
Installation steps for Linux - https://support.emsigner.com/category/how-do-i-install-emsigner-utility-...
Follow the below installation steps for Windows
- The Zip file will be downloaded to the Downloads folder on your system.
- Extract the zip file, open the folder and double click on the emSigner (msi) file.
- Once you click on the emSigner msi file, a popup box will open, there you need to click on the “Run” button.
- Click on the “Next” button to continue.
- By default the folder will be saved under “C:\emSigner\”. To install in the same default folder, click “Next”. To install using a different path click on “Browse”.
- Click “Install” to begin the installation.
- The Installation process will start as shown in the image below.
- A popup box will open with a comment as stated below.
- “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes in your computer”.
- You need to click on “Yes”.
- The default radio button “Automatically close applications and attempt to restart them after setup is complete” will be selected. Click on “OK” to proceed.
- Installation process will continue as shown in the image below.
- Click the “Finish” button to successfully complete the installation.
- Once the emSigner utility is successfully installed; for the first time, as a one time activity, click on the START button and right click on the emSigner utility and click on “Run as administrator” as shown in the image below.
- Please check if the utility is running in the system on the bottom right hand corner. Once the utility is running, you can proceed with signing. Please refer to the image below.