Step 1: Login to www.emsigner.com using Admin user name and Password
Step 2: Go to your profile image and click on ‘Settings‘
Step 3: Click on ‘Manage workflows’ under Admin Settings.
Step 4: Click on ‘Create New workflow’ or select a workflow and click on ‘Setup
Step 5: On Create Template screen, click on the ‘Upload Documents’ button which will allow you to upload pdf document(s).
Step 6: You can view the uploaded document template on the screen.
- On the left hand side, you will see some pre-defined list of form fields
- On the right hand side, you will see the following:
- Add Signatories section – Click on ‘Add Signatory’ to add new signatories.
- Pull Document Template – Click here to select an FTP source to upload a document/template.
Call External API’s – Click here to configure API to fill data from external sources.
- Protect Document – You can disable printing and content copying as configured by your administrator.
- Set Digital Signature Template – You can select a certificate profile so that the certificate that is hosted in the external server can be fetched and used to counter sign the document.
- Use as Flexiform section – Click on this section if you would like to use the template as a ‘Form Template’. Refer to ‘How do I setup Form Template using workflow?’ tutorial in the knowledge base.
- Once the above steps are completed, click “Activate’ button. You will see a message popup on successful completion. Upon completing all steps, your workflow will be created and activated successfully.