Step 1: Login to www.emsigner.com using your Admin User Name and Password
Step 2: Click on Settings menu below your name icon.
Step 3: You will be navigated to the ‘Settings’ page. Click on ‘Manage workflows’ below Admin Settings.
Step 4: On Manage workflow page click on ‘Create New workflow’ or select a workflow and click on ‘Setup Template/Flexiform’.
Step 5: On Create Template screen, click on the ‘Upload Documents’ button which will allow you to upload pdf document(s) where the signatures will be done.
Step 6: You can view the uploaded document template on the screen.
Step 7: You can see ‘Use as Flexiform’ section in the right panel. Uncheck the checkbox below it to use it as a ‘Form template’.
Step 8: When you uncheck the checkbox, then it shows a popup to ensure that you want to use it as a ‘Form Template’. Click on ‘Yes’ to proceed.
Step 9: You will be able to see ‘Form Template’ on the screen.
- On the left panel, you can see the ‘Signature’ field type.
- On the right panel, you can see the following:
- Add Signatories section – Click on ‘Add Signatory’ to add new signatories.
- Set Digital Signature Template – Click here to select a certificate profile so that the certificate that is hosted in the external server can be fetched and used to counter sign the document.
- Use as Flexiform section – Click on this section if you would like to use the template as a ‘Flexiform’ Refer to ‘How do I setup Flexiform Template using workflow?’ tutorial in the knowledge base.
- Set Workflow type – Click here to select Signing Type (Serial/ Parallel)
Step 10: Select “Serial” option (Upon this selection, the document will be sent to one signatory at a time for signatures as per the Signatory hierarchy defined while adding the signatories)
Step 11: Once the above steps are completed, click “Activate’ button. You will see a message popup on successful completion. Upon completing all steps, your workflow will be created and activated successfully.