Yes, adhoc user can access the documents they have signed before by creating a password for their user name in emSigner. With this account, they will be able to view and download the documents they have signed.
- When a document is received by an adhoc user, he/she will be able to view a “Create Account” button on top right corner of the screen
- Upon clicking the same, adhoc user will be prompted to create a new password
- Once the same is created, adhoc user will be displayed only with the dashboard (Pending, Drafts, Completed, Declined tabs will be displayed)
- Above the dashboard, adhoc user will displayed with “Upgrade Plan” button
- Upon clicking the same, adhoc user will be displayed with the available plans, so that they will choose a plan as per their requirement and become an admin or internal user.