What does the dashboard show?
Note: Both Admin and Internal users can view the dashboard.
Step 1: Login to www.emsigner.com using your User Name and Password
Step 2: You will see dashboard in the landing page once you login successfully. (Dashboard consists of summarized form of all documents present in emSigner shown in tab form i.e. pending, Drafts, Completed, Declined and Recalled)
- Pending – This consists of two tabs:
- My Signatures – This consists of signatures that are pending from his own side.
- Waiting for Others – This consists of signatures that are pending from others and initiated by him.
- Drafts- This consists of documents that has not initiated but uploaded the document from doc store and also documents that are initiated and left in the middle due to some reasons.
- Completed- This consists of documents that are completed signing from all signers in workflow.
- Declined- This consists of documents that are declined signing from any of the signer in workflow.
- Recalled- This consists of documents that are declined signing from initiator of workflow.
Step 3: To download all the records from various tabs, click “Export to Excel” button.
Step 4: You will find “Search” button in each tab above the grid. This helps you to search the documents.