What do I do if the Certificate Picker is not Displaying the Token Certificate?
At the time of signing, if your certificate is not displayed in the emSigner Certificate Picker, even though the certificate exists in a token or dongle, then:
- You need to download the application for the token, depending upon the operating system you are using. For example: If you are using a trust key token, then you need to download the trust key application.
- Once the application has been downloaded, you need to double click and open the file. Allow permissions for installation, if required.
- After successful installation, you need to open the application, where you can see the certificates present in the token.
- Select any of the certificates which you need to use for signing the document.
- Click on Register and publish the certificate present on the top of the menu.