emSigner provides a Signer Gateway (Application Programming Interface) for integrating signature modules with third-party applications, portals or websites, and customizes as per your needs. With the emSigner API, you can extract the signer component from emSigner and develop new applications or integrate with your existing business applications. As the emSigner API is independent of programming languages, you can develop applications in any programming language (Java, .Net, C, C++, PHP, etc.).
You can use the emSigner API to integrate the following types of applications:
- Third-party applications
- You must have a valid Professional or Enterprise account in emSigner Signer Gateway
- You must have permission to access API service
- You must have a valid AuthToken to access emSigner API
- You must have a Developer environment/hosting server to integrate third-party applications
- You must have an Internet connection to communicate with emSigner API
To use the emSigner API, you'll require the emSigner Authentication Token from your account. Make sure that you have permission to access the API service. If you do not have permission, do contact your emSigner administrator.