How do I Validate my Signed Documents?
1. Go to www.emsigner.com and login with your credentials
2. On the Dashboard left navigator, click on Validate under the Adhoc uses section
3. You will then be taken to the Validate Signed File page
4. Select the file format and click Select File to locate the file from the system. Then click open
5. Click on continue
6. Enter the password if the document is password protected (optional) and click validate
7. You are then sent to a page where you can get the full report of the signed file
Note: As this is a VAS feature, it will be visible only if the admin subscribes to the VAS Feature. The Validate option is visible to the user if the admin provides access in access management.