How do I Upload Documents from Drop Box, Box or Google Drive?
You can always store your documents on emSigner using the Doc Store option
Doc Store is an in-built document management system along with workflow engine that makes for a 100% paperless office. It provides a secure document storage facility with an option to categorize and sub-categorize documents on the cloud.
1. Go to www.emsigner.com
2. Login to emSigner as an admin or user and click on the Doc Store option
3. This will open the Doc Store page. Now click on Upload documents
Simply upload a PDF or other common document format from your Drop box or Google Drive or Box API or Zoho.
Google Drive/Drop Box/Box:
1. Click on the Google Drive/Drop box/Box link to open a login window
2. Login with your credentials
3. Once you login, you will see a list of documents present on the drive
4. Select the document you want to upload by selecting the checkbox and then click Choose
5. This uploads the documents to emSigner and will be displayed on the Doc Store
Note: You can upload multiple documents at a time not exceeding 5 MB in size
Note: As this is a VAS feature, it will be visible only if the admin subscribes to the VAS Feature. This will in turn be visible to the user if the admin provides access in access management.