How do I Sign and Send Documents for Signing ?
You can sign and send documents for signature using emSigner.
First, log in to your account.
Step 1: Upload your document(s)
- From your emSigner account, click on the Initiate Ad-Hoc signing drop down and then click on Online. To upload document(s) from your computer, click on +Upload Documents and locate the document you want to upload and click open.
- (Optional) Enter Reference number in the text box provided. emSigner.com allows you to search documents using this reference number, Click continue to proceed further.
Step 2: Specify Signers (Specify using existing signers)
- To add signers click on +Add Signatory. Configure the signatory for each signatory added by setting up signature page & signature position, click on Apply to save the settings.
- Repeat the same if there are more number of signatories.
- Enter the template name in the space provided and click on Save and Continue to proceed further.
- (Optionally) you can set password, apply watermark & also browse your company stamp.
Step 3: Select Signature option to sign & send the document
To adopt the signing image do one of the following
- Upload: Click on Upload to browse your signature image.
- Select: Click on select to choose from the default signature styles. Enter the name in the full name text field. To apply changes click on reset font selection.
- Draw: Click on draw for drawing your signature/initials using a mouse.
- For signing and sending the document adopt any one the options to generate your signing image & signature types.