How do I Encrypt Documents Online?
1. Go to www.emsigner.com and login with your credentials
2. On the dashboard left navigator, click on Encrypt & Decrypt under the Adhoc uses section
3. You will then notice the Encrypt and Decrypt options. Click on the Encrypt sub tab
4. Click Select File/ Select Folder to locate the source file or folder to be encrypted and then click open
5. Click Select Folder to locate the destination folder to save the encrypted file and then click open
6. Select certificate through which you want to encrypt the document. Click on Select Certificate to locate the certificate and then click open
7. Click on Encrypt Now . This will encrypt the document
Note: As this is a VAS feature, it will be visible only if the admin subscribes to the VAS Feature. This will in turn be visible to the user if the admin provides access in access management.