How do Electronic Signatures Work?
1. Send: Easily upload and send documents for electronic signature
- Simply upload a PDF or other common document formats from your computer or from a popular file- sharing sites like Box, Google Drive, and Zoho
- Add the names and email addresses of your signers and other recipients, and even specify the order in which they should sign
- Drag and drop tags to indicate where you need a signature, initial, or date. You can also add standard or custom fields for signers to fill in. Then click Send. emSigner emails a link to each recipient which they can use to access the document. Once the document is complete, it is stored securely for easy retrieval.
2. Sign: Quickly access and sign documents that require your signature
- With one click, you can access the document and start the document signing process on virtually any internet-enabled device
- Tabs and simple instructions guide you through the signing process. Your electronic signatures are secure, legally binding, and widely accepted for most business transactions around the world
- Once you’re done signing, click Finish
3. Manage: Readily check a document's status and securely store it online
- Check status of the document using emSigner Doc Store Dashboard. You can always see where your document is in the signing process
- Once completed, both senders and signers have anytime, anywhere access to the document. It is stored online and can be downloaded and exported
- You can manage internal users, adjust branding, and get visibility into documents across your organization