Do I have an option to check my transaction logs?
Step 1: Login to www.emsigner.com using your Admin User Name and Password
Step 2: On top right corner, your profile image will be present. On clicking the same, “Settings” menu will be displayed
Step 3: Click “Settings” menu. You will find “Transaction Log” option under “Gateway Settings”
Step 4: Click “Transaction Log” option. You will be able to see a list page with each transaction in detail. Following are the columns you will see in the list page.
- Date & Time: Date and time of the particular transaction.
- Authtoken: Authtoken used for the particular transaction.
- Status: Status of particular transaction like (completed, initiated, canceled and failed)
- Signature Type: Signature type can be dSign/ eSignature/ eSign
- Error Description: Error description will be only for failed and canceled transactions, there will not be any description for a completed transaction
- IP Address: IP Address used for the particular transaction
- Actions: Actions consists of transaction log details like (User, status, and remarks)