Do I have option to bulk populate data (Document Merge) in Flexiform template?
Refer “How Do I setup flexiform template using workflow”. Additional step to be handled in Step 10,
- In “Form Field” popup window you will find a “Tag Name” field. Enter the column name that you will be inputting while creating a CSV/XLS file. (Note: Tag Name is used to map fields against uploaded CSV/XLS data for bulk document generation.)
- E.g., you drag a field called department from form field. While setting the Tag Name, you entered as “Dept”.
- In this case, when you create a CSV/XLS file, the column name should be same as Tag Name. (i.,e Dept)
Step 1: Click workflow/activity/ sub-Activity that has the flexiform template defined
Step 2: You will be able to view the uploaded document. On right side of the panel, you will see “Specify Participants” and “Document Merge” accordion
Step 3: Select the Signatory under Specify Participants accordion
Step 4: Under Document Merge accordion, you will have option to browse and upload the CSV/XLS file. Note: As mentioned in pre-requisites, you should have created a CSV/XLS file with bulk data that needs to be populated in the document.
Step 5: Once the CSV/XLS file is uploaded, you can click “Save and continue” button to proceed further. You will be displayed with a message popup whether to review the document before signing.
- If you say “Yes”, then once the document is generated with the data, you will need to review and sign. You can find the document in the pending dashboard. Once you complete signing, you can find the individual signed documents in “Doc Store”
- If you say “No” to review, you can sign the document template. In bulk, document will be generated with the signature. You can find the signed document in “Doc Store”
Note: you will receive an e-mail once the document generation is completed in bulk.