To use the emSigner API, you'll require the emSigner Authentication Token from your account. Make sure that you have permission to access the API service. If you do not have permission, do contact your emSigner administrator.
Generate Auth Token
To generate the Auth Token, you need to send an authentication request to emSigner using the URL format below
The user must be a confirmed user, else while generating the Auth Token the user will receive an error - "ACCOUNT_REGISTRATION_NOT_CONFIRMED".
Manage Auth Tokens
You can view, delete and regenerate the Auth Token generated for your account from the 'My emSigner Account' Page
- Log in to emSigner account
- In the emSigner dashboard page, click Username or icon > Manage Auth tokens
In this page, you can also remove or generate Auth Tokens
- Removing an Auth Token will delete the token permanently
- If you generate the Auth Token, update your program with the new token
- The Auth Token is user-specific and is a permanent token
- On deletion, the existing token will be deleted permanently. The new token has to be replaced for all API calls
- The Auth Token of a user's account will become invalid if the user is deactivated