The average cost of preparing, printing and mailing paper-based invoices is a staggering $12.90, as per a recent Concur report. Now for an automotive company producing 1000 invoices a month, this number translates into $154,800 per year. Quite remarkable, isn’t it!
Why pay such a hefty price when you can get the same job done for as less than a dollar — which translates into over 80% savings on cost — by automating the entire process and generating e-invoices using emSigner. Along the way you can also:
- Reduce physical file storage space by as much as 67%
- Bring the average error rate from 30% to as less as 2%
- Significantly accelerate turnaround time to eliminate late payments and capture more early payment discounts
- Enhance information control and regulatory compliance
Here are some key features of emSigner:
- emSigner allows you to digitally sign invoices in serial, parallel or bulk from anywhere, through any device instantly, thus enabling effective paperless office transformation
- emSigner provides ESGS (emSigner Gateway Services) for 3rd party integrations with a host of popular ERP, CRM and Accounting Systems such as SAP, Tally, Sage, Epicor, Sales force and others.
- emSigner’s audit trail coupled with support for multiple types of digital signatures enables it to meet or exceed regulatory requirements such as EU eIDAS legislation, US ESign Act, UETA and many more
- By utilizing a host of innovative strategies — from high-end encryption and multi-factor authentication to providing granular levels of data access and masking of personal data of users — emSigner offers a perfect blend of utility, convenience, and security
- emSigner’s inbuilt hybrid QR code supports online validation of documents by utilizing QR readers and offline verification by using emSigner app. This unique ability can mitigate risks originating from forgery of documents.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.