After successfully foraying into the Americas market by opening office in Atlanta, NJ, and implementing solutions for education, banking, insurance and manufacturing sectors in the region, eMudhra has embarked on expanding its reach by tying up with reputed forums in the region. To this end, the company has become a member of the Postsecondary Electronic Standards Council (PESC) — an Open Standards-Development and Open Standards-Setting body that is driving the adoption of trusted, free & open data standards across the education domain.
Established in 1997 at the National Center for Higher Education, Washington, D.C., PESC operates as an international 501(c)(3) non-profit, community-based, umbrella association of:
- Data, Software, Technology Service Providers & Vendors
- Schools, Districts, Colleges & Universities
- College, University & State/Provincial Systems
- Local, State/Provincial & Federal Government Offices
- Professional, Commercial & Non-Profit Organizations
- Non-Profit Associations & Foundations
The body envisions national and international interoperability within the Education domain, supported by a trustworthy, inter-connected network built by and between communities of interest in which data flows seamlessly and automatically from one network to another when and where needed without any compatibility barriers.
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.