Note: Only Admin users will have the privilege to setup workflow template
Step 1: Login to www.emsigner.com using Admin user name and Password
Step 2: Click on Settings menu below your name icon.
Step 3: You will be navigated to the ‘Settings’ page. Click on ‘Manage workflows’ below Admin Settings
Create a new workflow:
Step 4: On Manage workflow page click on ‘Create New workflow’ or select a workflow and click on ‘Setup Template/Flexiform’
Upload Document Templates:
Step 5: On Create Template screen, click on the ‘Upload Documents’ button which will allow you to upload pdf document(s).
(Note: Flexiform allows you to bring dynamic form fields into the form for signers to fill before they sign)
Step 6: You can view the uploaded document template on the screen.
Step 7: You can see ‘Use as Flexiform’ section in the right panel. Uncheck the checkbox below it to use it as a ‘Form template’.
Step 8: Once you uncheck the box you will see this message, click Yes to start creating your form template.
Step 9: You will be able to see ‘Form Template’ on the screen.
- On the left panel, you can see the ‘Signature’ field type.
- On the right panel, you can see the following:
Add Signatories section – Click on ‘Add Signatory’ to add new signatories
- Set Digital Signature Template – Click here to select a certificate profile so that the certificate that is hosted in the external server can be fetched and used to counter sign the document.
- Use as Flexiform section – Click on this section if you would like to use the template as a ‘Flexiform’ Refer to ‘How do I setup Flexiform Template using workflow?’ tutorial in the knowledge base.
- Set Workflow type – Click here to select Signing Type (Serial/ Parallel)
- Once the above steps are completed, click “Activate’ button. You will see a message popup on successful completion. Upon completing all steps, your workflow will be created and activated successfully.