At the time of signing, if your certificate is not displayed in the emSigner Certificate Picker, even though the certificate exists in a token or dongle, then:
- You need to download the application for the token, depending upon the operating system you are using. For example: If you are using a trust key token, then you need to download the trust key application.
- Once the application has been downloaded, you need to double click and open the file. Allow permissions for installation, if required.
- After successful installation, you need to open the application, where you can see the certificates present in the token.
- Select any of the certificates which you need to use for signing the document.
- Click on Register and publish the certificate present on the top of the menu.